Located on the southern edge of downtown Fort Worth near the majestic Fort Worth Water Gardens, Omni Residences Fort Worth is close to all of the downtown action—yet far enough away to ensure peace and quiet.
Sports, entertainment and culture
- Sundance Square, filled with restaurants, live music and more.
- Bass Performance Hall, host to concerts, plays, musicals and more, including the ballet, symphony and opera.
- Fort Worth Cultural District, featuring the world-renowned Kimbell Art Museum, the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, the Amon Carter Museum and the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, as well as numerous live theaters, galleries and fine dining.
- Cowboys Stadium (host to the 2011 Super Bowl), featuring Dallas Cowboys football games and year-round sporting and entertainment events.
- The Ballpark in Arlington, home of the Texas Rangers.
In addition to the four on-site restaurants, Sundance Square, the epicenter of Fort Worth dining, is just a short stroll away. Whether you're craving causal fare or a gourmet culinary experience, downtown dining has you covered.
Fort Worth offers a one-of-kind shopping experience, starting with Sundance Square, just steps from the Omni Residences. A short drive from downtown, you'll find the Village at Camp Bowie, Chapel Hill Shopping Center and the Fort Worth Stockyards, to name but a few favorite shopping areas.
- A multitude of golf courses, including nearby Colonial Country Club, and the TPC Four Seasons Resort, home to the famous Colonial and Byron Nelson PGA tournaments, respectively.
- 35 miles of running, biking, canoeing and picnicking along the Trinity River Trails.
- Year-round events, including the MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival, Concerts in the Garden, Mayfest, Jazz by the Boulevard, the Parade of Lights at Christmas and much more.
Lush gardens and parks, including the Fort Worth Botanical Garden, the Japanese Gardens and the Dallas Arboretum.
Near major airports, including Dallas/Fort Worth International and Dallas Love Field.